Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,I am trying to use grep to return multiple lines that may match different things (i.e. either/or). For example, say I have the following output on an APIC: Node201Node202Node203 I would like to have grep return lines with EITHER "201" OR "2...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Can someone please help me with understanding the 2 docs on configuring HIF on FEX linked below? This one refers to FEX Card - https://community.cisco.com/t5/data-center-documents/configuration-of-fex-with-aci/ta-p/3146243 No mention of FEX card -...

omz by VIP Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two leaf and spines and 3 controllers in our setup, currently we have configured static routes on L3-out and Leaf switches are connected with two L3 devices, one is with WAN Router and once is with Firewall. However we are using only one L3-o...

dseth by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We've just encountered this situation where we have two ACI Pods connected across town via Ethernet/OSPF connection. We've a single EPG (EPG_VLAN_750) containing hosts within the same subnet, Pod-1 Host 10.75.0.136 and Pod-2 Host 10.75.0.139 ca...

zachartl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes