Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,  Planning to re-purpose 2 of the ACI leafs (N9K-C93180-FX) y migrating them to nx-os mode and use as core switch pair. I suppose I don't need specific licensing to move from ACI mode to NX-OS mode? Also, once switched to NX-OS mode what license w...

We have Nexus 4k as our core switch at the data center connecting to the WAN (ASRs) and internet (ISR) routers.We are getting ACI into our DC (2 spine 10 leafs) and was wondering if it is advisable to replace the core Nexus switches with ACI fabric o...

Hi there.We are going to implement the Cisco ACI Multi-Site solution between two sites. One of the main components of Multi-site is MSO (ACI Multi-Site orchestrator) which I found the "ACI-MSITE-VAPPL" part number for it. Based on the Cisco white pap...

Va.8427 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,  Am trying to loign with Postman to APIC with the  URL and getting an error with response{    "totalCount": "1",    "imdata": [        {            "error": {                "attributes": {                    "code": "401",                   ...

DEV1389 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes