Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All - Configuring L3-OUT, so I have two questions. Can you help me, please 1) I wanted to advertise BD subnet to External Router using L3OUT, typically we enable "Advertised Externally" option under BD. I learned in one of the Cisco session is,...

Hello,I have a campus network with Distribution layer (one stack) and access layer ( multiple stacks ).I want the hosts in the campus network to access the servers in the aci datacenter.I would like to discuss the way to interconnect the 2 networks.M...

taytibob by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Why my EPG "Apache" from my Tenant PROD cannot communicate with my L3 OUT (RO) configured in my Tenant common ? My EPG provide PING/HTTP contract (global shared) and my EN_L3_OUT consume it (consumed contract interface because its a import fro...

Chris010 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I am about to deploy a second POD on a production single POD ACI Infrastructure. The current scenario is: 3 APIC Nodes (APIC1, APIC2 and APIC3) and a single pod I have to move the current scenario to: 4 APIC Nodes (APIC1, APIC2, APIC3 and A...