Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi all,First of all, sorry for the long story...I have a strange situation with my CSS boxes and our enviroment. Let me describe the infraestructure.Our CSS boxes was deployed to serve the application on 2008. The hole solution was based on Microsoft...

drummerrj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Netpros,I know the CSS is perhaps a little bit out of date, but there's still a lot of boxes running out there in the field.Is there a way (L2 or L3) to manage load balancing between web clients with no proxy configured and an array of squid se...

apasquino by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Could someone confirm that a command "module clear-config" applied on 6513 catalystfrom the global configuration mode before you physically remove the module doeswhat it should?According to the command description, while this command exists in ...

Hi all,Small question about load-balancing TACACS+ server:In the ACE IOS, there is a preconfigured probe for RADIUS servers, however there isn't any for TACACS+ server.Does anyone have a TCL script to check the TACACS+ service?Note: if you configure ...

lpl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking into replacing our current Windows NLB configuration with a SLB solution as NLB creates some nasty multicast traffic. We are currently curious about the limitations for running SLB without a dedicated ACE Module, will it handle line-ra...

mastrboy_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,ACE Load-Balancer is not supporting JMS protocol.I have tried sticky and Generic Loadbalancing type as I found couple of responses on cisco community for this well known problem but still no result.If someone can help me in this then it will be a...

Hi All,I am receiving this error while the device is booting up :kernel=(hd0,1)/c4710ace-t1k9-mz.A5_1_1.bin ro root=LABEL=/ auto console=ttyS0,9600n8 quiet bigphysarea=32768   [Linux-bzImage, setup=0x1400, size=0xe719b73]Any Idea ?Saleem  Roumaldaro