Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

- Platform: ACE 4710 software A3(2.7)- Problem:ACE(config)# serverfarm host HOST-FARMACE(config-sfarm-host)# ?Configure host serverfarm:  description        Configure description string for serverfarm  do                 EXEC command  end            ...

tmiiluvaa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI'm running a ACE10 blade doing SSL offloading.sample config from our setup:ssl-proxy service SSL-NGINX01-WILD  key wildcard.xxx.com.pem  cert wildcard.xxx.com.pem  chaingroup xxxx.COMpolicy-map multi-match XXX class VIP-NGINX-XXX  ssl-proxy se...

I saw a discussion in regards to this further down but didn't see a definitive answer to my particular question.To register my appliances back to the CM after I've changed the IP address of the CM. Do I need to first deregister the old CM IP and then...

epeeler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to trace firewall and load balancers in datacenterAs i was drawing the network design of my existing datacenter i am able to trace router and switches but was unable to find the firewall and loadbalancer please do help if anyone ...

Hi!I have two Load Balance ACE4710, one is Active and other is Stanby. I have configured PROBE UDP SIP  so. I can see that in the LB active sometimes the probes are SUCCESS and int the other LB stanby are FAILED. and after sometimes the probes are su...

Resolved! WAAS with HSRP

I am very new to WAAS technology, please forgive me if i ask a dumb question.I have been reading Cisco Live power point presentation slides and books, it seems that it is not a good idea to configure WAE to use hsrp ip address on head-end WAN router....

TCAM by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes