Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

In an asymmetric routing environment like this between site A and B:Site A: two WAN routers, each router is WCCP with a farm of 2 WAE (negotiated return). Each router has a WAN link. Two WAN links are in a load shared fashion.Site B: same as site A.W...

Hi, Another issue where I have been asked to integrate an app and do cookie stickyness for a web app.  The config is good from the ACE perspective, but the problem is that the cookie is not present in the packets until a login to the app happens.   T...

quesne02 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hopefully an easy one to solve, I'm new to ACE appliances.I have two ACE appliances in bridged mode and configured as redundant pairs, they are connected to two separate 6500 switches. What I am seeing in the switch logs is the following error:%SPANT...

Hello!We are moving from CSS to ACE and I'm concerned about the number of regular expression rules we will have to implement.I've read that using double wildcard expressions (.*) in too many class-maps can cause memory problems for the entire ACE.  F...

Hi,I have an issue with sticky server that I’m hope might just be a command I’m missing. I am inserting a cookie and the sticky works fine. When my browser has a successful sticky connection i take the server that has the sticky connection out of ser...

chris by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am integrated an application from HP and required https access.  The problem  right now is that the web server is configured with a cert that is not from a trusted source CA, using self signed certs.   For now, the probes are all failling, not ...

quesne02 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I have installed Cisco load balancer “CSS 11501”,I need to understand what is the method that will be used to distribute the traffic among let’s say 3 different servers “each server is stand alone” how can be done?Is there a way that I can monitor...

Hi all,I am looking for a rtsp solution, and currently i cann't find an answer.The problem we got:We are using a ace to loadbalance streaming traffic, which uses rtsp/rtcp.rtsp is not a problem, simple vip on port 554 and forwarding to the servers.bu...

I have been monitoring connection stats on an ACE Module context (show stats connection).During recent load testing I observer that about 1/3 of all connections were failing and some timing out.How can I find out more details about the connections th...

KarloskiG by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have 8 CSR requests on one Context on ace for a Public CA. When i try to create the ninth CSR i get the following error "Error: maximum number of CSR params already defined" does that mean i cannot create any new CSRs on the Specific Conte...

kashman37 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes