Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,i need help in configuring http header rewrite. i want to take request url: www.cisco.com and rewrite it to www.yahoo.com for example.what should be the syntax at the action list i am configuring ?appreciate your help,Avi.

I have ACE 4710 and I have configured five Servers for HTTP load balancing. Four servers are connected on the LAN side of the ACE are working fine without any problem excecpt one Server (192.168.10.39) that is located in DR Side across the WAN is not...

Hi, i have an issue with a CSS 15003 with a high load of CPU, it continously has some 60-70% of cpu, and it wont go down no matter the time of the day. The output of the spy shows no process taking the show but the one named "apidle" with 35%, all th...

Hi All,I have here a 6509-E chassis with a Sup720 in it and an ACE module also in it.Our enviornment is getting oracle web-logic virtual servers via OVM.  Our ERP team would like to be able to load-balance to the web servers located in the oracle OVM...

bmcginn by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been receiving the error below on a few WAVE appliances running version 4.1.5c.  Can you give an explanation of the problem and offer a solution?  Thanks.%WAAS-CMS-0-700002: ce(DataFeedPoll): java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new nati...

Hi.I'm sy jeonI wonder if the cisco WAAS support 802.1q.We are planing to attach the cisco wae to ethernet switch.as you know, we should configure the two vlan to WAE, one for PBR, wccpv2, other to return the traffic to router.if so,How can I configu...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes