Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, I have downloaded the the evaluation package of  LAN_BASE_SERVICES_PKG product name N56-BAS1K9-EVAL. But when i installing the same in nexus 5672, it's giving error the invalid/corrupted file. below is the output. Matix_Core_SW2# sh license usa...

Hello everybody,      We are currently implementing a TACACS+ server on our network. All our devices had local users until this point. We encountered no problem configuring the AAA setups on most of our devices, but our ACEs have had an odd behavior...

tadeo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi please can you give some advise this app is run from excel to sql backend probe http BPCCluster  interval 2  faildetect 2  passdetect interval 2  passdetect count 2  expect status 200 200 serverfarm host BPCCluster_SF  predictor leastconns  probe...

i have a problem and not found any information. i search support sites, generally wae problem raid problem etc. disk01 or disk00 corrupted problem. my wae have just one disk and problem was there my opinion. when i use cms command fail. WAAS(config)...

Hello, We just purchased 2 Nexus9375PX switches and would like to deploy them in a spine and leaf configuration.  The issue is that we are multiple vendor environment and we like our Juniper QFX5100 to be the "spine" and the Nexus9375PX switches to b...

mdaigle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAE-7371-K9

Hi, In our company we used Cisco WAE-511-K9 as a web cache. I would like to ask whether the model CISCO WAE-7371-K9 can also work as a web cache? Thank you in advance for your help. Regards, Jakub

yakub0144 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes