Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I want to apply new policy on the WAVE-574 to bypass the optimization for the certain traffic flows (traffic from 192.168.1.0/24 to 192.168.2.0/24 not to be optimized). I've prepared the configuration according to preconfigured policies which look...

svolansky by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At first we were unable to ssh to ACE.Logs show:Jun  1 2010 08:32:07 : %ACE-1-106028: WARNING: Access rules memory exhausted while processing merged list. Incomplete rule is currently applied on interface vlan533.  Manual roll back to a previous acce...

kpanduric by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering what was the best practice for the access-list's on the Cisco ACE.Should we permit Any in the access-list, and classify the traffic in the class-maps as seen in a brief example:access-list ANY line 10 extended permit ip any any acc...

stephg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help me out here?I have an ACE operating in Layer-3 mode, behind a Checkpoint firewall.I've attached a network diagram as well. All my hosts are RedhatLinux Enterprise Server version 3From Linux_1, I can sFTP and scp upload/download file...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have amber led ON  for  System-error (on operator information panel) in the WAE 674 box. When I log in the box , i am not finding any alarms ( Not even Minor) in the box. When i go through the syslogs , i dont see any output for any errors. ...

Hi all,I have exclude an old device from the WAE, but I want to make sure that I am doing the right “Cisco” way.1.)    Created an application from the CM under the My WAN, and assign it to an device or group.2.)    Then I go in to the device and crea...