Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

We are failing when RADIUS is trying to be implemented through a vipserver doesnt see connectionsI doshow serverfarm RADIUIS---------------------------------                                               ----------connections-----------      real    ...

We're currently looking at using a hosted Exchange environment. One of the major hurdles that we're looking at is how to deal with email attachments. If I send an email to the guy in the next cube, I sent it to the cloud, and when he opens it, he ret...

content PR-443    add service ssl    vip address 10.10.1.1    application ssl    protocol tcp    port 443    url "/*"    active  content PR-80-ddo-for    vip address 10.10.1.1    add service efg    add service hij    protocol tcp    port 80    url "/...

Hi Guys,           Appreciate if any of you could help me to solve this problem..I've just bought WAE-7326-k9 WAE and tried to load the full image from recovery CD (download from cisco)  but during half way the program just stop with this error..   M...

obah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an issue developing a TCL script with the ACE, because sockets close TCP connections with a reset instead of a FIN. I see that TCL Scripts with the CSM have the socket -graceful command, which closes TCP connections with a FIN instead of a...

fsanchez by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am looking for some help or instructions to get me going on replacing an ACNS WAE-612 with a WAE-674 model.The device is registered in the CDM manager.I want to remove the old device, put in the new device with the same IP & DNS address and ...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am doing a 80 to 443 redirect on a 11503 CSS and would like to know if I can do a "wildcard" redirect for after the / ?  For example:I currently have thiscontent test-redirect     vip address 10.10.10.10     redirect "https://test.domain.com"...

dpastor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 ace in active standby setup with FT configured, FT is working fine when i shut down the active box,at that time my standby becomes active.I have enabled vlan interface tracking recently, when i shut down the interface from switch to which AC...

Hi,Is it possible to load balance traffic on particulart port range?For example:class-map match-all http-vip2 match virtual-address 100.1.100.1 (port range 3000-3300)I want to filter whatever http traffic for 100.1.100.1 on port between 3000-3300 loa...

winpwnkmr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 Cisco ACE modules in a redundant configuration. Each module is in its own 6500 chassis. For the redundant configuration we have an FT VLAN which is a private /24 network.Each ACE Module has its own IP-Adress to communicate within the FT VLA...