Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

can someone pls help no server load balancing within farm but dependencyfarm 1e.g. server A- probe -port 80      server B-probe-port80/636 request from user should only go to server A  but if port 80 on any server fails then that sfarm should be out ...

Hi All,Design:----------------Core-sw(6509)----------CSS1100-----------------Bluecoat----------------ASA---------InternetAttached the configuration tried for this scenario.!**************************** NQL ****************************-nql Rule  ip ad...

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a scenario I am trying to accomplish if all possible with aCSS 11503.Example I have 2 URLS (i.e www.abc.com and www.xyz.com). Both urls reside on the same appliance that resolve to different IPs, 10.1.1.2 and 10.1.1.3, respectively. I have a c...

cesarsosa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,          I have 2 waas boxes accross the wan. Everything works great. When I write a new policy and apply to all device group , for some reason it does not effect on inidividual devices which are part of that group, I have to apply the policy ...

Hi all,I have a remote site in Pune India and I am trying to set up a WAN simulator to simulate the WAN link with WAAS to Pune. Below is the topology and questions.Server farm <-- WAN simulator PC --> 3750 layer 3 switch <-- client PCsQuestions:1 - W...

dtran by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We're testing with http header insertion on our ACE-modules to log the client's ip-address.I have made a webpage which displays the added header.The insertion seems to work okay, but the header is only inserted in the first request within a one-mi...

hrtn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I am trying to find a way to bypass optimization for a specific L7 Class-Map on ACE 4710. My problem is that i am using one VIP and i am intercepting users based on L7 URL match statements and send them to the apropriate sticky-serverfarms (...

kashman37 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to configure a probe to login to a telnet server with uid = joe and passwd = bloggs.The server should then send a welcome message 'welcome' which I would like to use as successful response.Is this config correct to achieve this (runnin...

oswaldo81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes