Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,I'm sure I'm not the only one out there when I say this; the central manager's reporting on how much bandwidth you're saving is pretty much useless! Has anyone tried to print out the reports or even saved it to a PDF without the colors...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,After my WAE-7341-K9 rebooted, it had a boot problem. At the begin, it showed this menu: Press F1 for Setup Press F2 for Diagnostics Controller started Press F12 to select boot deviceAfter I pressed F12, the WAE booted and r...

In a lab environment I have 1 WAE 612 (4.0) Control Manager and 2 WAE 512 (4.0) with a Transport License.Af first I want upgrade all at 4.1 and go to Transport to Enterprise.First question: for the 612 is it sufficient an upgrade to 4.1 maintaining t...

mperduca by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just had a requirement passed to me.We have a CSS running a single VIP as far as this is concerned. A single SSL- proxy list but two services running behind that.That is two content rules, one a layer 4, the other a layer 5. We want to restrib...

We have deployed ACNS on a WAE-612 for transparent proxy via WCCP. WCCP is active on a 6509 and redirects all outbound HTTP/HTTPS traffic through the WAE. The WAE is also configured as a proxy that will accept proxy connections on port 8080.We have...