Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello everybody,After my WAE-7341-K9 rebooted, it had a boot problem. At the begin, it showed this menu: Press F1 for Setup Press F2 for Diagnostics Controller started Press F12 to select boot deviceAfter I pressed F12, the WAE booted and r...

In a lab environment I have 1 WAE 612 (4.0) Control Manager and 2 WAE 512 (4.0) with a Transport License.Af first I want upgrade all at 4.1 and go to Transport to Enterprise.First question: for the 612 is it sufficient an upgrade to 4.1 maintaining t...

mperduca by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just had a requirement passed to me.We have a CSS running a single VIP as far as this is concerned. A single SSL- proxy list but two services running behind that.That is two content rules, one a layer 4, the other a layer 5. We want to restrib...

We have deployed ACNS on a WAE-612 for transparent proxy via WCCP. WCCP is active on a 6509 and redirects all outbound HTTP/HTTPS traffic through the WAE. The WAE is also configured as a proxy that will accept proxy connections on port 8080.We have...

Dear All,I'm seeing a strange problem with SSL termination. The context is using Source NAT to backend webservers. The symptom is that the ACE doesn't send back the "server hello" in response to the "client hello". I get an ACK and then a reset from ...

ciscocsoc by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes