cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! WCCP - 6500 CPU

I have redundant 6500 Sup720's in my core and a 4.1.3 Core WAE.I'm using generic-gre as my return method and have the tunnel interfaces configured on my 6500's. Everything works fine, but anytime I make a change such as adding ip wccp 61 redirect in...

rm2017 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I run 'show serverfarm FOO' I see a bunch of failures. Is there anyway to get more detail as to the type of failures they are? Example:ACE20-1/C1# sh serverfarm FOO serverfarm : FOO, type: HOST total rservers : 4 -------------------------...

jrbeining by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question concerning boot variable:i'm about to upgrade my ACE module to 'c6ace-t1k9-mz.A2_1_4a.bin'As I'm stepping through the upgrade guide, it references setting the boot variable to the new image and appending the old version. Makes sense...

Hello Everyone,Just wondering why I'm seeing this show up on a couple of our remote locations under the "show stat conn all", I did a trace route to the IP address in question, It's not behind a firewall and Asymmetric routing is happening. I'm able ...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone else experience issues with other applications not working when using waas mobile. We have issues (on both XP & Vista laptops) where outlook intermittantly disconnects, drive mappings are broken, windows explorer hangs when trying to open...

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes