cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! ACE Best Practices

I am implementing a failover pair of ACE appliances, and am looking for some validation of my design thoughts. I would like to utilize a physical interface and a back to back cable on each ACE for the FT VLAN, is this recommended? I am planning a two...

Hi,I'm trying to configure a DNS probe using IOS SLB, but it's not working.I followed the manual on how to configure a DNS probe, but it just doesn't make any sense. When using DNS probes on an ACE, you give a hostname which the DNS server should res...

router IP is 10.1.1.1load balaner VIP is 10.1.1.102 syslog server need to be load balanced: 10.1.1.2 and 10.1.1.3, with default gateway: 10.1.1.1when I use layer2 design on the load balancer, I need to configure "group" to make sure that return traff...

Per the error below, I did a google as it relates to load balancing with the ACE. Is there anyone who came acros this error and how to fix in on the ACE side?I am currently doing a 80 redirect to 443 with ip source cookie with a only 2 servers on my ...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post but I have some queries about WCCP which I'm not sure who to address to. If this is not the right place then can someone please point me in the right direction.I'm writing a WCCP client and have f...

a. in the show conn.(session table)When the ACE check probe(health check) to realserver, the probe session is writed in ACE session table?b. on normal condition,( no failure time) the active ace and standby ace session table must be matched?c. the de...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes