Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, I should implement a balancing HTTP and for HTTPS an  SSL terminator on my ACE. Public IP 22.235.121.6 port 80 --> balanced on 192.168.250.165-166 on port 8889 Public IP 22.235.121.6 port 443 --> my ace terminate ssl and balance the traffic in cl...

We are having an issue with a service that is behind an bridge mode ACE.  Wireshark traces show evidence of tcp port exhaustion on the servers.The connections to the 2 VIP (each share the same real servers) are from 2 NATed address (the "clients" are...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I have a Cisco ACE (image: c4710ace-t1k9-mz.A5_2_1.bin) configured for SSL termination with load balancing in addition to client authentication. I have a situation that require the ACE to pass expired client certificate currently deployed on s...

Just like to talk this topic in this forum, I understand there are other channels for this topic (talk to other vendors, Cisco Account Manager, etc) but just like to sense what our current ACE customers tangible plan of ACE replacement? thanks. Leo

a12288 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes