Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

When I change the weighting on a service, does a higher weight mean that more flows are directed to that service or does a lower weight mean that more flows are directeted to that service?How long does it take before seeing results of the change?

Hi,I have CSM with 4.2(4) code running in Catalyst 6509 chassis (and nother one - standby - in Catalyst 6513 chassis). Both chassis have Sup720 with 12.2(18)SXD7 code (a bit old code)I had heard some "rumors" that rebooting CSM only (not the entire s...

dknov by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the WAN Utilization section of the Connectivity object on Services > File > Connectivity you can specify both the maximum allocated bandwidth and Minimum roundtrip delay.If I have an ADSL2 link from the site to the core the speed down to the site ...

pthaynes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has anyone seen this message before??Jun 2 07:37:44 Site-WAE-1 tcpproxy: %WAAS-RE-3-690422: (548714) conn-id: 5784671: RE Aggregation error: process_full_tree failed -1105 (Read failed: not found)The message is not in the alarm book for version 4...

How would we (if possible) suspend a server remotely, i.e. without having to login to the device and issue manual commands? We'd like to set up a web page for our developers to be able to login to the page, and click a button to take a server out of...

tonycody by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Location A, our users have a mapping drive over the WAN, the mapping will be disconnected in short period when the WAE set up in between LAN switch and WAN router. Another service - content filtering (using 8e6 R3000), it cannot be work in locatio...

winsonfu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

May 29 07:31:29 10.200.2.182 snmpced: %WAAS-LIBCMN-3-520015: Checksum error reading quack device. This error is not in the ERROR MESSAGE BOOK VERSION : waas_4.0.17-b14

papa19252 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes