Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I wish to clarify if the % reduction with or without passhrough traffic statisitics as viewed from central manager actually corresponds to actual percentage bandwidth reduction as seen by WAN bandwidth management tool like MRTG. FLUKE e.t.c becau...

oukpaka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Another nagging question..why is it that when I install and verify a certificate/key combination on an ACE appliance running 1.7(a) that sometimes I can't see the certificates in the web UI, and i can't ever see the keys?-GeoffNote: it dosn't seem t...

gkuchera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WCCP and Netflow

Hi everybody,when configuring WCCPv2 in a Cisco 3640 router with Netflow enabled, I lose the 'DstIf' information in the 'show ip cache flow' output:SrcIf SrcIPaddress DstIf DstIPaddress Pr SrcP DstP PktsFa0/0 1.5.28.82 ...

s-durando by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to issues:1) redirect port 80 to 443 on same CSM 2) Allow 443 in directly to the same server that port 80 is being redirected to.Here I have real servers listening at 443. I have made HTTPS working but I am not able to redirect HTTP request to...

We have a set of vservers on a CSM running 4.2.5. The TCP port 80 rule sends the request to a serverfarm with a vserver-redirect to force the request to use TCP port 443. There is a second vserver for TCP port 443 that accepts the redirect and forwar...

aanelso1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes