Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure a redirect on my 4506 device to restrict some data from being processed by the WAE located in my datacenter. Outside the redirect-list command, how do I prevent data from being processed by the WAE?The IOS I am running is boo...

Hi, Our network topology is as per the attachement “CSS Topology Diag.jpg”. The users behind the CORE network will access the application through the VIP address “192.168.10.171”. SSL card has been installed on the CSS's and the SSL gets term...

rv_viji by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I worked the ace on last nightI configured two context, 128 and 130There are no problem in load-balancing server farmbut there are some issue in logging-serverI configured the logging buffer 6 to send the system message to syslog serverI didn't confi...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have HTTP redirect and SSL termination configured at CSS11501.we are using server generated Cookie for session stickiness, one issue we found is that: within one HTTP1.1 request, there might be some objects missing (like some images), then the ses...

a12288 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do I need a live internet/DNS environment to test this switch? I have bridged vlan2 to e1. my VIP is set to X.X.X.47 and I have to services set to X.X.X.45 and .46. They both say active. The e1 port is up but my vlan2 is down. I am assuming that ...