Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello all, I've been given the task of setting up new rules for load balancing FTP servers. These servers will be available internally as well as externally to our network. We do a great deal of business critical FTP transfers among our customers...

jphilope by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My network topology is as per the nwtopo.jpg file. Now in this if I want to do load balance for the server farm-2. How would my physcial and logical connectivity look like and how would my routing will happen..Note:For some security reasons I cann...

rv_viji by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to know the function of Session Accelerator module in the CSS, how does it helps in preformance improvement..I searched for some documents about SAM in cisco website and could not get any...Can anyone share some docs or urls abt it??Regards

rv_viji by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know Zach Seils, CCIE No. 7861, has a book coming out next May called "Deploying Cisco Wide Area Application Services."I was wondering if there were any blogs or other resources besides the excellent Cisco Professionals Connection which anyone woul...

pmccubbin by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,I'm configuring WAE-7326 & WAE-612. There are two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces: Gig 1/0 and Gig 2/0.What is the other interface typically used for? For e.g. my primary interface is Gig 1/0. What should I use Gig 2/0 for? I wish to use it to bac...

Is there a way to NAT a server initiated connection based upon destination similar to what's possible using a souce group in a CSS. What I'd like to do is NAT a server initiated connection to the Virtual IP when the server is connecting to the intern...