Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Running acns/wccp and some https sites are not working. If client uses CE as his proxy then site works. With wccp I have to deny the web site on the wccp ACL to get it to work. Is there info in the packet that breaks security when using wccp?The ACL...

joet8591 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks-I've recently "inherited" responsibility of our CSMs.Unfortunately, the configs are a mess and I'm looking to clean them up a bit.Honestly, I'm astounded they're working -albeit, not without issue.And so, I believe I have a good approach in ...

Resolved! Virt Int & Vip

Hi AllHave few queries to be verified:1. With VIP & Virtual Interface configuration & couple of server VLAN's below the CSS on server side, I should be able to use both the gigabit interfaces on the 11503 to connect up and down streams as TRUNK. I me...

hi: im new in cisco aplications, but i manage miself to install and make work LMS, updates, devices and all, well it was working perfectly, but i installed an MRTG server in the same LMS server, since then LMS doesn`t let me in.. after i put my name ...

calbo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have need to redirect mobile users to site that has an optimized view for the content. There are 32 devices needing to be redirected, by matching the User Agent field in the HTTP header.Do I need to create 32 individual L5 rules or will the CSS...

pwjohnson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to change the URL the user has to put into his browser. I have a content rule like this:content example port 80 protocol TCP vip address x.x.x.x URL "//mail.domain.com/*" redirect //mail.domain.com/subfolder/*" add service ma...

I need help with a network infrastructure upgrade project, and I'd like to get some serious recommendations.Lets say a company is looking to buy all new equipment, except for internal cabling, and they are looking to do three main things:1. Implement...

atria3434 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I use a FWSM module with dual MSFC configured as redundant actif/passif module?Is it possible to migrate from single routed configuration to multiple context or multiple to single?Can I agregate multiples links (port-channel) between a 4507 an...

When using CSS as a dns server, is it possible for it to resolve a domain name to a private address when requests are coming from inside network? Alternatively it would also have to resolve the same domain name to the public address for external clie...

acomiskey by Level 10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to perform a URL rewrite with the CSS 11506? We are migrating user apps from our old environment into a new one and need to redirect the users to the new environment as apps are migrated. Both environments will be up and availabl...

a.veschak by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes