Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have a (2) 6509's, each with a CSM and SSLM. One CSM is active and both SSLM's are active. I load balance encrypted requests to the SSLM's.The SSLM decrypts the incoming HTTPS requests and sends the request back to the CSM using HTTP (clear text)...

Resolved! CSS with one leg

The CSS installation I've inherited is working fine load-balancing web content to the outside world.It has one physical ethernet connection but NO interface definition statements and only 1 circuit defined - vlan 1 - with a single IP address.I'd real...

Hi giles,I am having a setup with 2*CSS 11506 and planing to deploy VRRP in fate sharing model.Is it possible to flip the backup role to master when one of the active content VIP is down on the Master CSS while the same content is active on backup. ...

Our current environment has grown to the size that a single Class C subnet on the client side of the CSM is full. We have a need to add an additional Class C subnet for the client side, but our TCOM group gave us a range which is not contiguous to th...

aanelso1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am stuck with a CSS sending icmp time-to-live exceeded when I try to browse the internet from a server behind it. Tcpdump shows thats not the server sending the icmp packets and ethereal shows that the original SYN/ACK response comes from th int...

dalmada by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there. First, I'm brand new to the world of CSS, trying to move up from a pair of old localdirectors. I'm attempting to setup two CSS 11501's in a HA configuration, and I want to have a load balanced address (VIP address?) in the same subnet as t...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are using CSM-S in one-arm design. The problem we are facing now is that the CSM as well as the SSL proxy does not allow us to use the same address for CLIENT-SSL traffic stream and SSL-SERVER stream. For exampe if I try to do it in the SSL ...

hussainmo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GillesI have a CSS being monitored with a ciscoview device manager but with this I understand that you cannot monitor the server load. Hence I am trying to use the WebNS which provides flow monitoring. I uninstalled the ciscoworks device manager a...

s.soni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes