Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Our current environment has grown to the size that a single Class C subnet on the client side of the CSM is full. We have a need to add an additional Class C subnet for the client side, but our TCOM group gave us a range which is not contiguous to th...

aanelso1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am stuck with a CSS sending icmp time-to-live exceeded when I try to browse the internet from a server behind it. Tcpdump shows thats not the server sending the icmp packets and ethereal shows that the original SYN/ACK response comes from th int...

dalmada by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there. First, I'm brand new to the world of CSS, trying to move up from a pair of old localdirectors. I'm attempting to setup two CSS 11501's in a HA configuration, and I want to have a load balanced address (VIP address?) in the same subnet as t...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are using CSM-S in one-arm design. The problem we are facing now is that the CSM as well as the SSL proxy does not allow us to use the same address for CLIENT-SSL traffic stream and SSL-SERVER stream. For exampe if I try to do it in the SSL ...

hussainmo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GillesI have a CSS being monitored with a ciscoview device manager but with this I understand that you cannot monitor the server load. Hence I am trying to use the WebNS which provides flow monitoring. I uninstalled the ciscoworks device manager a...

s.soni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The user (where ever he is, local or at another facility) clicks on a link on a portal that directs them to VIP of 136.180.3.3.This VIP is set up to use the 4 application servers.The CSS then forwards the request to the application server that the us...

junior272 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi giles,In the DNS rules wizard there are three balance clauses. For one on the clause i assigned as Answer group and thing are working fine . I am planning to use second balance clause and point to a answer group where Answers are pointing to sorry...