Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I am new to the Cisco Community, but could not find much on the WAAS API using Python.  I am using the suds modular from fedora which I've used with other SOAP APIs with great success.  Using suds I cant even load the wsdl and receive suds.Type...

Has anyone successfully used a source-port or destination-port filter in a packet-capture command on a waas?  Anytime I try to filter on any port # I capture no packets.  If I however remove the port # and run a packet-capture I capture packets and s...

Happy New Year!I currently have 36 devices managed by a CM and a standby CM all running 4.4.7 but want and need to update to 5.x, I'm hoping to go to 5.2.1 but haven't completely read the release notes yet.My question was around the update process. I...

Hello,I have run into the issue where stanby unit lost all configs. All has been restored and most certs and key transfered over but i have run into the issue with the wild characters names certificats. Does anyone have any suggestion how to eport th...