Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have a customer with CSS 11503's and 11501's running 7.30 (not sure which build).When using the 'show summary' to read the number of service hits and comparing that with the Total Connections count of 'show service', the Total Connections end up sh...

grwilli by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIn the CSS Global load balancing I was going through the description of using the setup desribed, but I am confused about the following statements"An application session is configured between two CSS switches in two different geographic locations. ...

aiyappa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWhat is the difference between content routing and content switching. Are they required to be integrated together or are they seperate solutions. With content routing we use the DFP,BCP, WCCP and other protocols to receive information. Are these pr...

aiyappa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a simple question. Can someone tell me how to access the management port on the css 11150? I configured the ip and mask on the management port and condigured my laptop for a ip on the same network. But i am unable to connect.

kope by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that wishes to move their CDN to a new subnet. It is a simple CDN (1 CDM and 2 CEs). I had read a while back that changing IP addresses on devices already registered in a CDN must follow a certain set of steps. Can any one point ...

rraze by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've got two 11501's running 7.50.0.04 that locks up at variable points while accessing the Web Management interface (HTTPS). Most times it locks up and requires a CSS reboot during login, but we have been able to get into the various menus...

jphilope by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I create different admin level to login to the content switch (css 11150).I like to have the Web administrator log in to the content switch but limit to changing the content rule, add service, create owner, etc.; he/she has NO other privilege tha...

kope by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Right now, I have already deploy a 6509 with CSM (ver 4.2.2) and SSLM in my current network. Everthing was fine until I need to migrate a group of server farms. This particular group of server farm (172.5.175.X) are residing in another segment, di...

AaronKwok by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes