Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I've some questions in regards of Direct Server Return.1) Is Dorect server Reutrn supported on the CSS. I've not found any inforamtion sin regards of this so far.2) In case on configures direct server return on a CSM is ther an IP-Tunnel between t...

jfoerster by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Can anyone point me to some basic NAT setup information?I have a pair of 11501 CSS boxes running in ASR failover mode. All is well on this front.All I am trying to do is to allow the web servers on VLAN 2 (Private side) to be able to use http/htt...

a.edens by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I use the cookie insertion feature of the CSM. Whatever the value of the timeout (2 minutes in the examplebelow), the expired date (of the cookie file) which the CSM returns is always the same one : Fri, 1 Jan 2010 01:01:50 GMT Any idea ?Regards,P...

pkovilic by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble getting active FTP traffic to pass properly through the CSS from clients to servers. Only one server is doing FTP, so no load balancing is involved. Our outbound NAT address, from the servers, is different than the inbound VIP ad...

Hello,In a situation where SSL Traffic is terminated on a SSL Module.And having clients which to clientcertification.There are 2 contents aviable on the webserver.One for certified users and one for both.Is there a way to restrict a path of a url to ...

Sbutzek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 web servers connected to Cisco 11506 contenet switch.. Then the content switch is connected to 2 firewalls, and the 2 firewalls are connected to to a router and the router is connected to different ISPs. We are load balance between the 2 IS...

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes