Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,trying to figure out a possible solution for a 6500 and got a bit confused. According to my knowledge, IOS SLB is working either in L2 (MAC) or L3/4 (NAT), to ensure load balancing. CSM comes in the game, but offers much more, extending to L4/7. A...

amorgos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All documentation I have been able to find configures a Sorry Server on another internal non-load balanced address and the CSS manages the flows and directs them accordingly. Is it possible to configure an external sorry server at an off-site locati...

I need some help creating a content rule for a service that we offer to our end users. We have a video server that people can hit via the web. Currently it sits on one server in a DMZ and is not going through a CSS. We have just built a new enviro...

cantorb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys:I have a simple L4 rule for Telenet service. I have two services, I want the second service to only be used if the first is down.I want the second service to be a backup service or a disaster recovery service.Please help.

joalam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan any one help?walked in to new job first problem Cisco local director 430 version 4.1.2 no one know the password and they don’t know where the software is Is it possible to reset the password on this unit?Thanks for any helpRegardsNick

Hello,I have an applications which connects to a VIP defined as 140.168.172.200 on ports 5555 5565 5575 5585 and 5595. The service associated with this VIP in the content rule is defined as followsservice av-testeai-01 ip address 140.168.170.53 proto...

mmorris74 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today I entered my keys for SSH and am experiencing some issues. If I do not keep my session active (constantly issuing commands) for more than approx. 45sec my session will lock up. I can then start another session but the previous session(s) rema...

cantorb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes