Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have server farm that is consisted of 14 high performance servers and 6 low performance servers.So, I changed the configuration from round robin to weightedrr (weight 4 for high performance servers and weight 3 for low performance servers).And I al...

bkoo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At a customer site any traffic running from the SCA through their CSS shows the SCA as the source IP in the server logs. I need to be able to set this up so the customer can see the real source address from their clients. I followed the docs on how...

I have one pair of CE 565 and one pair of catalyst 6500.Want to do transparent caching for HTTP and HTTPS traffic.All the users are using proxy server to go to internet. Users do not require to configure their web browser.Currently, I have configured...

Hi,Im currently using a pair of CSS11150 in active, passive mode across 2 data centers as a shared service for multiple clients.I know the the throughput is 5gbps with default 128M memoryMy questions are (as the docs dont seem to provide this info) ...

rob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings:I have a configuration where I have two CSS attached to two WS 3550 switches. I'd like to connect an interface from each VLAN on each CSS to both 3550 switches (see attached). I have a problem when both of the interfaces are active in a V...

wiwells by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just need help on the following;We have here 6500 with CSM installed having 2 real servers on 1 of the configured vlan.We could already access the applications running on this servers through the configured virtual IP and accessing databases fro...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Searching at cisco's site I was confused as far as concerns the upgrade of the CE590 ACNS version.Is it possible to upgrade from 4.X directly to 5.1 or it it must be an upgrade from 4.2 to 5.0 first and then to 5.1?Cisco says that uprgade from 4.2.1 ...

spsimopo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes