Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Is Port Channel Supported on the 16 port card on the CSS 11000 series load balancer how should i configure the CSS if the Servers and the uplink lies on the same 6500 cat and i wanna configure one arm config???Regards

I'm doing some testing with a CSS11500 in a one-armed configuration. I need to ensure that users will stick to the same web server for a period of about 8 hours. I know this can be accomplished with sticky sourceip, but wanted to try arrowpoint-coo...

gfisbeck by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since the ACNS 5.0 has so much more thrown in to it, why hasn't SAMBA been added to allow the CEs to be seen as Windows 2000 share points? This would make a great deal of sense since with DFS and the current software deployment/update design from Mi...

moore.b by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a single CSS 11501 and were thinking about just buying a new one and putting it online as the standby with statefull (hopefully) failover, but weren't sure that this would work.Does anyone know what is needed to create a high-availability Cis...

jdanrich by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know what this means?Could not process IMM Message... "FEB 3 12:24:36 5/1 3399SYSSOFT-4: IMM message not deliverable, message queue full, ce = 0x20202700,message type = 0x370000, message queue id = 0x857d6430"TIA!

jdanrich by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to do stateful VIP redundancy on 1105x devices? (Storing sticky db on redundant CSS)I have two of them and going to configure VIP for server load balancing. Single CSS is working well but i have two of them and i dont want to see disco...

serkan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am load balancing radius servers in port UDP 1645. I have a VIP configured in port UDP 1645 with two radius servers added. Furthermore I have configured a group to capture the traffic coming from the servers. All works fine except that the CSS ...

lplanas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes