cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

iOS Simulator x64_86 support

bcason
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does anyone know if it is on the roadmap to add support for running REM/Expert Assist SDKs in the iOS simulator in x64_86 mode? How about using Bitcode with REM apps?

Thanks,
Brad

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Brad,

I have just had it confirmed that bitcode support is not on the roadmap for the up and coming version 11 release.

Thanks

Hugh

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

huliving
Level 1
Level 1

The version 11 release will support the x64_86 simulator.

I will let you know shortly about the bitcode support once I get confirmation.

Thanks

Hugh Livingstone

Hi Brad,

I have just had it confirmed that bitcode support is not on the roadmap for the up and coming version 11 release.

Thanks

Hugh

thanks, Hugh. Are you able to provide any further info on when or if it may be supported? There seems to be a lot of concern in the community about the ability to support bitcode, as it seems like apple may be moving in the direction of requiring bitcode support at some point. Knowing that it is on a roadmap, if not the v11 roadmap, would ease some concern.

Hi Brad,

As we don't have any further information on full bitcode support can I suggest you speak with your Collaboration BU contacts for it's support.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: