Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about Jabber Web SDK For MAC

chao guo
Level 1
Level 1

Dear team,

we met a problem that when we using the web jabber on the macbook with the explore of safari. the error shows as the following "Login error eCouldNotConnect".

The Cisco Call Manager version is  8.0.3-2000

QQ鍥剧墖2014091511150211.jpg

many Thanks

8 Replies 8

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The first thing I would do is check to see if what you're entering here is correct for your server, see example below.  (I blurred out our IP address - put the IP address of your CUCM in that spot.) Click Login first, and then Connect.  If you still have problems, let me know. 

VideoCall.png

Yes,I do the steps what you say,I also have this problem on the mac book air.

Make sure your user on CUCM is configured correctly, has the appropriate privileges (access control groups), and that one of the controlled devices for that user is a CSF soft phone. 

gstancev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Chao, can you send log file after Login error? That may help us to find problem.

winzter143
Level 1
Level 1

I do have same error message encounter.

Unable to login: Login Error eCouldNotConnect

The setup is:

CUCM install on 192.168.1.7 and my sample.html install on 192.168.1.11.

I already create new user one cucm which I use to login. Also tyry the admin login but the error still persists.

Question:

1. Any idea on how to verify that the request recieve on the cucm(Maybe logs on CUCM)

2. 192.168.1.11 is just server where only installed is the webser who server the content(sample.html).

Just to close my follow-up question since I already fixed it.

Thanks

Bticest_jt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Chao,

We met this before.

Make sure your network clear, check your CUCM server stress and restart the CUCM would be helped.

If not, debug the 'cwic.js' to see where makes this error.

Thanks Jeff.

Hi Jeff,

OK,I will try it.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: