Views
Helpful
Replies

CallCtlConnEstablishedEv - Definition?

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

Can anyone tell me or point me to a doc which states what the CallCtlConnEstablishedEv is defined as?

We get this event at ringback/alerting, i.e. before a call is connected.

I could not find any defination on exactly when this event shoudl be triggered by CUCM.

Verint call recording are using this to trigger for a valid call recording, (when the receieve a second CallCtlConnEstablishedEv).

However this leds to false "device not recording" alerts when call is routed to a Hunt Pilot, as you get a second CallCtlConnEstablishedEv

even though a call has not been established (when the call routes to the second phone in the line group)

Gerry

2 Replies 2

davidn#
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gerry,

You can find the Java Doc for CallCtlConnEstablishedEv interface on many sites on the Net. For example:

Java Telephony API (JTAPI) Specification Version 1.4 (Final Release): Interface CallCtlConnEstablishedEv

The latest Cisco JTAPI Developer Guide includes many call scenarios where this event is trigger by CUCM. You can download it from our CDN documentation pages:

https://developer.cisco.com/site/collaboration/call-control/jtapi/documentation/index.gsp

FYI, one of your colleague has recently opened a ticket on this issue (SR 629548055) and our team is helping him with it.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

David

David,

Many thanks that is very helpful.

I am still not 100% sure from reading the docs, if the event is to signify that the signalling (the Call Control) between the two parties is established (which is what I believe it means) or if the call itself is active (a call becomes active after calling party goes 'off hook'.

Gerry