Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DTMF to h323 hookflash

Hello,

I have run into a scenario that i need to be able to send a hook flash command to a FXO port on an active call, call could be in either direction. What I need to be able to do is have the end user push the # key to start the hook flash dial another number then press # one more to join the two calls on the PSTN using only one line.

I have found this scrip :

Example tcl script to convert dtmf to hookflash | Other Collaboration, Voice, and Video Subjects | Cisco Support Communi…

But have been unable to get it to work.

Would really appreciate any help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Christopher,

Are you able to collect logs if so could you please share. If your applying script as outbound then you need to use ev_handoff instead of ev_setup_indication 

Thanks,
Raghavendra

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Raghavendra G V
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Christopher,

What is the issue your facing here, please collect the logs with debugs "debug voip app".

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Hello Raghavendra,

We were able to get an inbound call to work but the issue is an outbound call, when the call is sent to the application the call never comes back to the gw.

I will dig up some logs this week.

Hi Christopher,

Are you able to collect logs if so could you please share. If your applying script as outbound then you need to use ev_handoff instead of ev_setup_indication 

Thanks,
Raghavendra