Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Lua Script - CUCM SIP Trunk - Disabling SIP session timer

Hi folks

I am setting up a SIP trunk between the CUCM 11.5 and a system called Rauland (nurse system). There is no CUBE. It is a straight sip trunk between them.

The Rauland team asked me to:

Disable the SIP Session Timer: To avoid sending a re-INVITE from the CUCM, disable the SIP Session Timer in the CUCM.

As far as I know, I cannot do that under the sip profile. Could I set up this configuration (disabling sip session timer), using lua script? Has anyone configured that before?

4 Replies 4

I created the script below. I believe that the session-expires will be removed from the sip invite. But I am no sure if only this will enough to CallManager does not send RE-INVITEs:

M = {}
function M.outbound_INVITE(msg)
msg:removeHeader("Session-Expires")
end
return M

Nisha3181
Level 1
Level 1

pgcristovam,

I'm in the process of configuring a SIP Trunk to the same type of server and I have that same question.  How were you able to resolve this? I think I can only do this by changing a configuration in global service parameters.  What did you do?

Hi, Nisha

I used the SIP normalization below and I applied it under the trunk configuration:

M = {}
function M.outbound_INVITE(msg)
msg:removeHeader("Session-Expires")
end
return M

Hello Peterson

Did you fix the sip session timer by using the sip normalisation.as i have a same requirement from Rauland R5 team.May i know the update please...