Views
Helpful
Replies

Modify Caller ID using CURRI

mcalderon
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community,

I have been reading CURRI documentation and I found that it is possible to modify the calling number and called number using CURRI, to apply business rules. I tested it calling from one internal agent to another successfully, but I can't seem to get this behaviour work on an external call (e.g. the number on the outbound device).

I see that using a Route Pattern on CUCM that matches the called number, and applying a Called Party Transformation I could change it, but for our requirements it is more suitable that we use CURRI instead of this solution.

What we use to modify the call id is using the response from a service that serves the CURRI routing requests:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Response>
<Result>
<Decision>Permit</Decision>
<Obligations>
<Obligation FulfillOn="Permit" ObligationId="continue.simple">
<AttributeAssignment AttributeId="Policy:continue.simple">
<AttributeValue DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string">&lt;cixml ver="1.0"&gt;&lt;continue&gt;&lt;modify callingnumber="+1323XXXXXXX" callednumber="+1818XXXXXXX" callingname="+1323XXXXXXX" calledname="+1818XXXXXXX" /&gt;&lt;/continue&gt;&lt;/cixml&gt;</AttributeValue>
</AttributeAssignment>
</Obligation>
</Obligations>
</Result>
</Response>

I hope I made myself clear with this.

Thanks for your help!

1 Reply 1

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

I have a smilar case for claler id modification when the calls coming from throught uccx to cucm back based on clal forwarding scnerio I want to know that can we do show original caller id insteadof cti rp using with CURRI?

I can not find any solution on UCCX for that.

Thanks