Views
Helpful
Replies

Test sendData() returns "Internal error returned from call control"

linren0630
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm currently using Cisco JTAPI test tool (version 9.0(1)) to try the Cisco API "sendData()", and when I pressed "Send Data" button, an exception is thrown indicates "Exception in TerminalControlCenter.sendData: com.cisco.jtapi.PlatformExceptionImpl: Internal error returned from call control". Can any people help on this issue?

Thanks very much!!

The CUCM server version is 9.1.1.10000-11, and the Jabber version I'm using is 11.0.1

4 Replies 4

mpotluri
Level 5
Level 5

Are sending the XML object to Jabber? Jabber probably doesn't support this.

Can you try this with a IP phone?

Thank you very much for the reply!

Do you have any suggestions for the "IP phone" you mentioned? Is the soft phone installed in Android/IOS phone OK?

We do have Cisco IP phone 7975, but we don't know hot to login it on our test UCM...

Setup needed:

1. Register 7975 to CUCM (Configure the device on CUCM admin and change the TFTP address on the phone to CUCM IP address)

2. After the device is registered to CUCM, go to CUCM admin and add this device to the control list of the user used with JTAPITest tool.

3. You should see this device in the list and should be able to use sendData() API.

Thanks! I just consult our IT supports and get reply that, our Cisco IP phone's login is hard-coded to the default server and we're not able to let it login on the test UCM server...

So, do we have any other choice to test sendData()? I mean soft phone.