Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Still a bug on 9.19 - Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.19(1)5 <context> FP3140-Cluster-01/act/admin# sh quota management-session#Sessions ConnectionType Username1         SSH            dave1         SSH            ruud1         H...

rgeelen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 x FTD2110 configured in HA and they managed by FMCv. Both FMC and FTD are running on code 6.2.3.1: When using FTD, bug 66879 was encountered. Even though I added policy_based_routing_clear to flexconfig, I needed deploy twice to use it prope...

I have an ISR4331 router spitting out two error codes. They appear to occur in pairs, although the first one to show up in the logs is the metadata buffers message. %IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: R0/0: kernel: EXT2-fs (sda1): previous I/O error to superblock det...

jrickert by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The versions impacted should be listed as all. Also, the way to fix it is to support use of :1.2.840.113556.1.4.1941: in the group query.  It is only supported by Active Directory domain controllers, but there seem to be plenty of those out there. I ...