cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New "Questions Answered" Spotlight Award

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

I'm pleased to announce our new "Questions Answered" Spotlight Award.  The first awardee will be recognized in March.

Questions Answered Award:  This  award is intended to recognize a Support Community member whose  contributions have resulted in answering the most number of questions on  our community.  At the end of each month, that member who has the most  number of  “Answered Questions” will be recognized with a community  Spotlight Award.

Award Duration: 1 month

Please visit ourSpotlight Awards page for more information on the Program.

Cheers,

Dan       

Cheers, Dan
8 Replies 8

Bilal Nawaz
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Dan, I hope you're well.

Why does it say 'unanswered questions' rather than questions answered, or is it a totally different award?

It is like the opposite almost!

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/top-contributors/spotlight-awards

Please rate useful posts & remember to mark any solved questions as answered. Thank you.

Please rate useful posts & remember to mark any solved questions as answered. Thank you.

Okay its fixed now, thank you

Hi Bilal,

That was a publishing error.  It has been updated.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Hi,

Is there a particular reason by the way that the number of answered questions is not shown at the Leaderboards anymore?

- Jouni

Hi Jouni,

By adding all content types to ratings we had to remove "Questions Answered" from overall leaderboard for performance purposes.  That said, if you edit "your view" from the homepage and add a reputation widget just for discussions it will display "Questions Answered"

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

I thought that was a pretty valuable part of the ratings...............

Cheers!

Rob

"go easy...step lightly...stay free " 

- The Clash

rob.huffman wrote:

I thought that was a pretty valuable part of the ratings...............

Cheers!

Rob

"go easy...step lightly...stay free " 

- The Clash

Agree, please bring these back.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Nice.