Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DNA overview

Hello experts @balaji.bandi  @Georg Pauwen  @paul driver  @Rob Ingram 

We purchased new 9300 cisco switches and they came with a DNA license, I searched and find that DNA is a cisco network management tool.  I have a few questions related to it:

1. Is it cloud base tool where I have to set up my account or is it a local VM that needs to be provided first. 

2. Do I need any other license or support contract for this tool?

Thanks,

LJ

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It runs on an appliance with its own part number to be installed on premise.  It doesn't need any other licenses.  I don't know if the support contract is optional, but is highly recommended.

Your sales representatives should be able to go into more detail on how Cisco DNA can help you, but if you want to look into it more on your own, check out the youtube channels (for highlights) and cisco live presentations (for in depth)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It runs on an appliance with its own part number to be installed on premise.  It doesn't need any other licenses.  I don't know if the support contract is optional, but is highly recommended.

Your sales representatives should be able to go into more detail on how Cisco DNA can help you, but if you want to look into it more on your own, check out the youtube channels (for highlights) and cisco live presentations (for in depth)