Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionalities as they are released, access training material, and ask questions of the Intersight experts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

The following is pulled right from the Cisco Intersight Troubleshooting.  However there are no instructions on how to do so.  The process is completly differnt IIM the UCSM. There is enough space in the system folders. For the firmware bundle to be ...

Hi,  I am trying to refresh my knowledge of the HX Edge cluster, like sizing and scalability etc. But here are some of my confusion that hope get some insights here. 1. I was not aware of "DC-no-FI" cluster until I read the link below. But it does no...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to create a task to do something with vCenter. As there is one alreary created by the system, I would like to see the code or format of that so I can modify that with the things I need. The thing is that when I try to export "Deploy Virtua...

cgrillet_0-1717768152098.png
cgrillet by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I am in the process of setting up Cisco Intersight in conjunction with 2 new UCS-X systems. Unfortunately, I just realized that I set up the virtual Intersight appliance as CVA/SaaS at the beginning. But we only have licenses for PVA.I...

phauserx by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Is a domain network group policy necessary for a domain profile on the FIs? I have vlan policy that has tons of vlans with allow on uplinks enabled and the domain ethernet network group policy seems to be causing issues

tdubb123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes