Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionalities as they are released, access training material, and ask questions of the Intersight experts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

i am able to create the chassis profile but having issues with assigning policies to it. any idea? I got the values from developer tools - name: "Configure chassis profile" vars: api_info: &api_info api_private_key: "{{ api_private_key }}...

tdubb123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

trying to configure a port policy for domain profile. but keep having issues.   - name: Configure Fabric Port Policies vars: api_info: &api_info api_private_key: "{{ api_private_key }}" api_key_id: "{{ api_key_id }}" api_uri: ...

tdubb123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi any idea why I am getting API error on this?  - name: "Create SNMP Policy" vars: api_info: &api_info api_private_key: "{{ api_private_key }}" api_key_id: "{{ api_key_id }}" api_uri: "{{ api_uri | default(omit) }}" val...

tdubb123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

any idea why I am getting folllowing error "msg": "API error: (400, 'HTTP Error 400: Bad Request', b'{\"code\":\"InvalidRequest\",\"message\":\"Cannot set the collection property \\'syslog.Policy.LocalClients\\'. The minimum number of elements in the...

tdubb123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

trying to create domain vlan/vsan policy but keep failing. any idea? I think i need to assign a multicast policy to it? or resource path is wrong? - name: "Configure Domain Vlan policy"vars:api_info: &api_infoapi_private_key: "{{ api_private_key }}"a...

tdubb123 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I am in the process of setting up Cisco Intersight in conjunction with 2 new UCS-X systems. Unfortunately, I just realized that I set up the virtual Intersight appliance as CVA/SaaS at the beginning. But we only have licenses for PVA.I...

phauserx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I dont know what my vsan Ids will be. I got A and B side of UCS6454. I am going to be attaching FC ports on the interconnect directly to my Pure storage arrays. Do I need FCOE id? what about vsan ids?

tdubb123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes