Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionalities as they are released, access training material, and ask questions of the Intersight experts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Added support for Memory Policy that allows you to enable or disable the blocklisting of Dual In-line Memory Modules (DIMMs) for Cisco Intersight Managed Mode and UCS C-Series Standalone servers. When enabled, DIMMs that encounter uncorrectable erro...

JulieF by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Service Profiles in UMM (whether managed on UCSM or Central) support configure multiple VLAN groups on a VNIC template. We separate around half-dozen (ESXi) management VLANs into one VLAN group, and our 600 of ACI VLANs (in blocks of 100) in another ...

Howdy Folks, I'm having an issue with the API using the Python SDK (also appears in Powershell). I have a US-based AD automation user that has read-only web access to the instance with which I have created an API key.  The instance is located in the ...

johndorm by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

October 7 Added security advisory for Remote Unauthenticated Code Execution Vulnerability in OpenSSH Server. For more information, see Security Advisories. October 3 Enhancements to Intersight Managed Mode servers: Added support for Scr...

Julie-Fouque-headshot-2024 - web.jpg
JulieF by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco UCSX-210C-M6 servers in Intersight Managed Mode. They are VMware ESXi hosts.Once in a while I'll get an alarm that a target/server is disconnected from Intersight but it will usually reconnect on it's own and then clear.A few months ago ...

kchu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a fully managed intersight environment with a 5018 chassis and 8 identical m5 blades im wanting to install. I was able to get the first one to install and its been running for a month now with no issues. I upgraded from an older firmware when ...

jn242 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following is pulled right from the Cisco Intersight Troubleshooting.  However there are no instructions on how to do so.  The process is completly differnt IIM the UCSM. There is enough space in the system folders. For the firmware bundle to be ...