Views
Helpful
Replies

Proximity not working for Lenovo X1 Carbon - From last 1 week or So

samodi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Version desktop-3.0.0

Not only me , a lot of people in org are facing tihs issue.

Kindly help here. 

8 Replies 8

hemmohan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, I am also facing the same issue for last one week. Couple of my colleague also have the same issue. Please help.

Henrik Bakken
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @samodi and @hemmohan

I also use the Lenovo X1 (though Yoga, but think it's the same audio card etc). It works in my end, but I might run with non-default audio settings.

And when you say it's not working; what is happening? Just trying to pair forever?

Could you please help verify a theory; Right-click volume in system tray, select Sounds, the "Recording" tab and open properties for the Internal Microphone (assume it's the Conexant SmartAudio HD). Could you take a screenshot of settings in the Advanced tab? And after that, try to disable the audio enhancements and restart Proximity?

audio_settings.png

We have done some changes in how we handle ultrasound recording in Proximity 3.0, might end up reverting that in 3.0.1. 

Thanks Henrik:

I took screen shots on my X1 Carbon. Sound tab and error message showing on proximity when try to use.   Appreciate your help 

sound.pngProximity.png

Just as a note, we're not reverting completely to the old behaviour in version 3.0.1; Just making a minor adjustment.

when that changes will be available?

Hopefully by end of next business day.

The issue with X1 Carbons running Windows 10 has been resolved in my testing with Proximity 3.0.1.

Thanks.. it is fixed !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: