Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to login in CSC iPhone App

johnlloyd_13
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Cisco folks,

I can't seem to login via CSC app. I'm able to login successfully via web and post the problem here. I'm getting a "Server connection error" and using version 2.1. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Dube
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John,

I'd be happy to investigate this for you... can you send me an email (djdube@cisco.com) with your CCO userid, and a time stamp (including timezone) of when you tried to login?

Thanks!

Dave

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

David Dube
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John,

I'd be happy to investigate this for you... can you send me an email (djdube@cisco.com) with your CCO userid, and a time stamp (including timezone) of when you tried to login?

Thanks!

Dave

Hi Dave,

I've replied to your email. Thanks for checking this out!

Cheers!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

hey m also gettin the same...wt to do non.....:(

email id-choclateboyvishal@gmail.com

Hi Vishal,

I just sent an email to the address above, but I received a delivery error (invalid e-mail address). Is there another e-mail address I can try? 

Thanks!

Dave

I am getting the same login error.  I just downloaded the most recent iPad version of CSC and get the same Server error.

thanks

Tony

Hi Tony,

I'm sorry you are having these issues. We have submitted an update to iTunes for the App. It does fix a few issues around login and authentication. If you don't mind, can you send me a note (djdube@cisco.com) with roughly the date, time, your ccoid, and I can have some folks look at our server logs and investigate your issue.

Thanks!

Dave

Am also Facing this problem. Could you please help me out with this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: