cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

XSI XML Schema ZIP file wanted!

simonbrinkmann
Level 1
Level 1

Could someone provide the most recent XML Schema zip-file mentioned in section 5 in the Xtended Services Interface
Interface Specification

"The Release 21.0 XML schema is made available through the Rel22.0_XsiCTISchema_612099.zip file."

Would prefer version 23 if it exists.

Maybe the latest zip file or the version matching the sandbox could be made available from the Sandbox instructions as well.

@zowu and @jokearns1 : Can you help in this matter. The question is related to the unanswered replies in this discussion:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/devnet-sandbox/broadworks-sandbox/td-p/3877233

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

skumar1
Level 3
Level 3
Sent it to your email-id.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

skumar1
Level 3
Level 3
Sent it to your email-id.

I'm also looking for the XSI XML Schema file(s), Rel22.0_XsiCTISchema_612099.zip as referenced in the docs.  Any assistance would be kindly appreciated.

@dkurz-cf360 : Just PM your email and I'll forward the doc's I've got.

@skumar1 : If you don't want us to pass the docs around in the forum please let me know and you can send it directly to dkurz yourself.

Please share us your email-id, will send you the requested files.

catrail
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for the AS OCI-P schema Zip file.  In the version 23 docs it is referenced as being in OCISchemaAS.zip file.  Could someone send it to me please?  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: