Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CreateTeleconferenceSession error 110001

Hi i seem to be able to create a meeting fine with no issues, on a side note i cant get it to start automatically i have to login to webex to start it.

With regards to the CreateTeleconferenceSession, i just cant seem to get this to work, i am using the XML example provided and my header is the same as when i created the meeting, but with CreateTeleconferenceSession i get the following error Corresponding MeetingType not found.  Any ideas as to the cause of this?

Basically i want to create CreateTeleconferenceSession have it started automatically and mail the attendees, by the looks of i just need to call this method.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

apidemoeu.webex.com does not have teleconference only session capabilities. Just to clarify, when teleconference only is enabled, it really doesn't have a start or end, it is always available to dial in to. CreateTeleconferenceSession just sets a scheduler entry for meeting coordination. You may need to talk to a sales representative to demo this functionality, however.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

CreateTeleconferenceSession is just a scheduling placeholder for a personal audio conference. It does require that personal conference numbers are enabled on the site. Your WebEx account manager can help enable personal conference numbers on your site, this will give hosts the ability to set a unique host key and attendee key to enter when dialing in to an audio only conference.

Nathan, Thanks for the quick response, i am currently using the webex sandbox to try this out, does this mean that this feature is not available on the sandbox?  if not can it be enabled?  If not is there an alternative way i can try this out?  I presume that the error message is corresponding to this feature not being enabled?

Just for my understanding, if i was to perform the CreateTeleconferenceSession this would create the meeting, at this point would i need to log into the webex site to start the meeting?  What i am looking for is being able to set a teleconference meeting only through the API and also start the meeting through the API.

In summary what i want to achieve is that i am able to create, start and end teleconference only meetings and also have the ability to add, mute and remove people from the conference and all this to be done through the API.  Can this be done? Also am i using the right method that is

CreateTeleconferenceSession or is there an alternative way to achieve the summary?

Thanks

Hello,

apidemoeu.webex.com does not have teleconference only session capabilities. Just to clarify, when teleconference only is enabled, it really doesn't have a start or end, it is always available to dial in to. CreateTeleconferenceSession just sets a scheduler entry for meeting coordination. You may need to talk to a sales representative to demo this functionality, however.

Nathan,  Thank you for the update

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: