Views
Helpful
Replies

Template for new user account creation in WebEx

orellanas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I would like to find the template that is used when a user is requesting an account.

The reason is because, when a user request an account, the account gets created but brings some parameters that we don't need to be active by default. is there a way to have access to the parameters that WebEx use by default to give it to new accounts ?

Thanks in advance,

Alberto

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

All parameters can be defined via your CreateUser request, if you dont like the defaults you will need to specify those values your self.. there is not a template that can be modified.

If you run a GetUser request on a new user account you can see every element for every option it has configured, you should be able to use those values in a CreateUser request if you need different values.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

All parameters can be defined via your CreateUser request, if you dont like the defaults you will need to specify those values your self.. there is not a template that can be modified.

If you run a GetUser request on a new user account you can see every element for every option it has configured, you should be able to use those values in a CreateUser request if you need different values.

Thank you Ryan,

Unfortunately I'm not the one that can make those kind of changes to the level of XML documents.

I think, the best/easies way is to be aware to change the default values when we receive the request from the user in WebEx Site Administrator.

Thanks again.

Alberto