Views
Helpful
Replies

webex tsp adapter app for broadsoft

sanotto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Are you aware of a webex tsp adapter already developed for broadsoft platforms?. We are looking to provide audio bridging services with our platform (broadsoft) integrated to webex. I read that such application might be available on the Broadsoft Xtended Marketplace, but I don't have precise information. If it's not there, where can I find an application that allows me to achieve my goal.

Thanks,

Otto

3 Replies 3

Mike Palkovich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Otto,

We are not aware of any existing WebEx TSP Adaptor built for the BroadSoft platforms.  However it is possible an adaptor may have been developed outside of our visibility, so we would suggest contacting BroadSoft directly to confirm if this is something they could provide.

If you are planning to implement the audio integration for your own internal usage, you would need to use the "Other Teleconference" feature to provide instructions such as call-in numbers to join the teleconference.  For more information please visit the following WebEx knowledge base article as well as the related articles included there (http://kb.webex.com/WBX33240).

Otherwise if you plan to offer the audio integration as part of a package when reselling the WebEx service please reach out to your account manager or sales representative to discuss the integration further.  This may require changes to your service, which will be better addressed by our sales and account teams.

Thank you,

Mike Palkovich

Thanks Mike,

We plan to resell Webex integrated to our bridging services (based on Broadsoft) using the webex TSP api, this will part of our HCS offering. So far, I haven't found information about an adapter that has been already developed to accomplish this, so I figured that Cisco would have some information about companies or applications that do this.

Please let me know if you have any additional comments.

Thanks!,

Otto

Hi Otto,

I will reach out to you directly to discuss further.

Thank you,

Mike Palkovich