Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello team,Need some help on below points to clarify whether it's supportable on umbrella or not. 1) Custom Header Restrictions (e.g. Restricting access of O365/Gmail with corporate ID’s only) Means I want my custom domain example (abc@xyz.com) to on...

vishal77 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello There, we are currently running cisco umbrella DNS security and we are looking to rely on umbrella and have all the features such as CDF and SWG as a vision of SIG. we know that the current CDF is only layer 3 and layer 4 firewall and in the ro...

hafeezali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find more information on WebEx FedRAMP. None of the information I've found at webex.com lists pricing or how you signup.Is the FedRAMP setting something i can just turn on and off for an account? Is there a different pricing structure f...

juszak by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When deploy Cisco ASAv in Microsoft Azure, it only can deploy or implement more than /24 address range existing VNET or new VNET. But for my current VNET in Azure only created for /27 address range.Can i contact Cisco support to allow me deploy Cisco...

Hello,   I've no experience handling the Cisco Cloudlock solution, I wondered if anyone did here and could assist me in understand the solution and confirm if this would be the proper way to configure Cloudlock...   Please explain, what the lines are...

Capture.JPG
XLG by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, My infrastructure is composed of 4 servers, KVM Switch, PDU, a Cisco Catalyst switch, and Cisco ASA 5555-X with FirePOWER firewall that is expanded with 6-port Ethernet adapter for a total of 14 Ethernet ports. I want to use this infrastru...

alsayegh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors