Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We have deployed Secure Client with Umbrella module to a few selected users, however i want to enable SWG for the roaming computers and enabled it but i can't start the Umbrella SWG agent service on the PCs.I get the following error as attached pictu...

3.JPG
likvid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This combination doesn't seem to work for Umbrella, for Zscaler it works perfectly.We have an internal DNS server with the same FQDN and different IP depending if you are connected with the Secure Client VPN or without.Umbrella can't handle this situ...

likvid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a tough time understanding Umbrella's decryption capabilities. Since Umbrella is just analyzing the DNS Request, how is it able to utilize file policy when Decryption is enabled? Furthermore, my edge firewall is already providing SSL Decr...

Hello!Thanks for any help offered.Two of our clients are using Cisco Umbrella and when they access our web application they encounter an issue.(Our application is a standard JS app that makes requests to back-end APIs. Clients not using Cisco Umbrell...

billmacuk_0-1699948863009.png
billmacuk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have enabled SWG for Umbrella roaming users, the major problem is that it's leaking the external default gateway by "webrtc" enabled in the browser.How do i fix this? we need webrtc enabled, but Umbrella should sort it some way?

likvid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SecureX EoL

I saw this announcement:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/securex/securex-eol.htmlSo is it like the complete SecureX Dashboard will be going EoL next year? Or is it just a module insight SecureX? Is there a migration plan or ...

Hi Support, I'm working on a secure client custom package for Mac, installing Umbrella and AMP/Secure endpoint modules. While the package successfully installs the Umbrella module and extracts profile configs, it's not extracting the AMP/Secure endpo...

hassanwahab41_0-1715025027305.png hassanwahab41_1-1715025409944.png

Using Cisco Defence Orchestrator, Is there a way to export all ACLs from all network policies to CSV in one go?I know you can do it on a per policy (as per article below) basis but need everything in one excel with the associated hitcounts.https://do...

Westy1000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors