Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a serious problem  with LDAP, for the purpose of Scansafe, on a 3945 ISR with IOS 15 (C3900-UNIVERSALK9-M). LDAP  binding to the LDAP Server (Active Directory on Win Srv 2008 R2) when authenticating any domain user, except  for the default Sca...

Hello, We have been using Scansafe/CWS using a config file that is deployed using group policy.  For a long time this was working well, however over the past several months people stopped being prompted for credentials (it is set to timeout after 2 ...

Hello, I'm working on implementing a transparent proxy configuration using our 3925 with ios version 15.3.4.M3.  I'm interesting in enabling the logging feature to log when there are connectivity issues with the towers or when they swap from primary ...

This morning, the MSN home page was coming up with a lot of blocked images, so did some loggign and discovered they are blocked as malware. 1446222221.754 0 192.168.43.26 TCP_DENIED/403 0 GET http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BB...

Ladies/Gents,We just found out that our web application, URL and server IP, is taken as malware website on the subject meraki cisco hardware. Our application is a reputable search engine on the web and is not listed inside any spam database available...

I don't have a valid CCO id with Cisco, just guest access, but I need to get an uncategorized url relabeled as a valid url. Is there a way to get this done without having a CCO id? The url is 8bitsoul.com, and it should be labeled under entertainment...

Hi All, We have over 50 DC's and they come and go regularary, maintaining this list in multiple CDA's could be a pain.We have AD forward logs to a central DC however they get stored in the forwarded events log.Is there a way to have CDA read this? Th...

All, Currently trying to build a simple solution allowing us to maintain control over browse behaviour without user agents or whatever. CWS can do that for us since we use ISR G2's and we could just push the traffic to the service cloud on gateway le...

Top Solution Authors