Views
Helpful
Replies

After Upgrade EXpressway 8.1 to 8.5 MRA not working

Sushant Sharma
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have upgrade 8.1 to 8.5 expressway and control after that i am Getting error in MRA "Cannot Communicate with Server "

Please help because this is in Production

2 Replies 2

Hi Sharma,

I have similiar issue with you,

have you solve that issue?

regards,

Ovindo

Jakub Stroinski
Level 4
Level 4

Login to the Expressway from the web interface and check if your traversal zones are up. There was a change from X8.1 to X8.2 to how they are handled; configuration should migrate but make sure that the traversal zones are working correctly before we continue to analyze

New 'Unified Communications traversal' zone type

To simplify the configuration of secure traversal client and traversal server zones that are to be used for Unified Communications, you must now use the new zone type of Unified Communications traversal when configuring zones via the web interface.

This automatically configures an appropriate traversal zone (a traversal client zone when selected on a Expressway-C, or a traversal server zone when selected on an Expressway-E) that uses SIP TLS with TLS verify mode set to On, and Media encryption mode set to Force encrypted.

This replaces the previous Unified Communications services setting that was available when configuring traversal client and traversal server zones. Existing zones configured in previous software versions for Unified Communications services are automatically converted to use the new Unified Communications traversal zone type.

Note that this zone type applies to the web interface only, the underlying CLI configuration settings have not changed. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: