Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Every time I hit Enter to send a chat message in Jabber, it takes 1-2 seconds for the message to send.  When I receive a message, I hear the receipt sound, but the message doesn't show up until a few seconds later.  I started using Jabber a few month...

brubin001 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I have been setting up an 10.5  IMP environment for use with Jabber 10.6 and have a couple of questions. 1.Currently i have not AD integrated the CUCM.Why does jabber ask for an email address and then a login for phone services? 2.Has anyone use...

m.batts by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I am verifying the cisco site the version 10.5 to do download, but, I found only JabberGuest-10.6.7.50-Upgrade-Only.iso (upgrade). Is possible to do download the installation version? Is need a specific contract? I have the CCO valid. Thanks...

Hi,I'm wondering if this is already available, if so then I missed it.When I start an IM session on my Jabber 4 Windows and want to continue it on my Jabber for Android or iOS, I want to see the complete IM session chat history on every device. (and ...

sluijterr by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am looking for assistance on customizing the 10.5 client. i am not seeing CUP_Address in the property table. ultimately i am looking to have the msi file preconfigured so once its installed the end user will only need to log in.i am using sup...

cisco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes