Views
Helpful
Replies

AudioText Manager cannot load file

Kevin_Henry
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I just installed audiotext manager on a windows 10 because I have to change the audio of many call handlers and I was never able to make java and unityconnection 10.5 work toghether without problems.  With Audiotext manager, I was able to change some of my call handlers and now it's not working anymore.  I receive a error telling me that it cannot load file. I know that my wav files are in the right format beause when I use IE with java (when java wants to work) I am able to put the new wav in place.  

Thanks for your help

Kevin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone,

I found what I was doing wrong.  When you click "edit", the player start automatically the recording.  If I press "pause" the try to replace the recording, I receive the error mention earlier.  If I press "stop" I can change the recording without problem.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Which version of ATM are you running. If 1.0.45, I suggest to try 1.0.47, which is on a Temp folder. http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Temp/

Please test it out and see that helps

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Ratheesh,

Thanks for your reply.  I installed the version 1.0.47 this morning and I still have the same error.  I'm going to do some more tests and get back to you.

Kevin

Hi everyone,

I found what I was doing wrong.  When you click "edit", the player start automatically the recording.  If I press "pause" the try to replace the recording, I receive the error mention earlier.  If I press "stop" I can change the recording without problem.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin

Hello Kevin.....this is 2024 and your post is still helping on customers running EOS platforms. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!